Moderna - HAN
Interested in the Moderna COVID 19 Vaccine?
This page contains information for the Moderna vaccine.
Please check in frequently as information will be posted as it becomes availible.
Moderna COVID-19 Vaccination Information from Manufactuer
- Fact sheet, prescribing information, and important safety information
- A tool to determine the expiration date of each lot of vaccine
- Storage& handling requirements
- Dosing & administration information
The Moderna Call Center is available from 8am to 8pm EST, Monday through Friday and can be reached at 1-866-MODERNA (1-866-663-3762). The caller will be routed to:
- General Moderna Questions
- Healthcare Provider Questions (clinical)
- Product Quality or Technical Questions
- Pregnancy Registry
Moderna vaccine materials:
Upon FDA issuing EUA for the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine on 18 Dec 2020, Moderna has activated its 24/7 Call Center: 1-866-MODERNA (1-866-663-3762)
1. The Moderna COVID19 vaccine website is live. Resources include: (1) Fact sheet, prescribing information, and important safety information, (2) a tool to determine the expiration date of each lot of vaccine, (3) storage & handling requirements, (4) Dosing & administration information: http://www.modernatx.com/covid19vaccine-eua/
2. Moderna and FDA both posted the Fact Sheets/Prescribing information. See below.
On Moderna website
On FDA website
EUA Fact sheet and full PI for Vaccination Providers
Share for clinicians and techs who will administer and handle, store vaccine.
EUA Fact Sheet for Vaccine recipients and caregivers
For clinicians to share with vaccine recipients
Multi-language materials can be found here.
FDA will also have a Frequently Asked Questions page for the Moderna COVID19 vaccine.
COVID Vaccine Contact Info
COVID-19 Vaccine Contact Information
Please direct all questions to COVID19vaccine@cityofchicago.org
For information on the vaccine please go to: www.chicago.gov/covidvax.
Moderna Storage and Handling Information