COVID-19 Vaccine - HAN
COVID-19 Vaccine Provider Videos
Race/Ethnicity Reporting Updates
VaccineFinder Inventory Reporting in 3 Easy Steps
CDPH Situational Awareness Videos
CDPH has compiled a provider toolkit which can be used to engage patients and employees eligible for vaccine. Find here under the "toolkits" tab.
See the CDC site for updated reporting on total administered doses.
COVID 19 Vaccination Program Information
Please see the following documents for more information about the COVID Vaccination Program
- ORDERING: Weekly COVID-19 Vaccine Request REDCap Survey. Submit this survey every two weeks on Tuesdays before 5pm for the following week's request
- Note: COVID-19 Vaccine Request Forms are now bi-weekly. The request form will be open for two weeks unless otherwise specified. Doses will be delivered the week after the form closes. Please plan your needs carefully as if you request vaccine the first days the survey is open you will not see vaccine until the week after the form closes. As a reminder, if you need to make a correction to a previous submission, please re-submit the form in its entirety. Only the latest submission from each provider each week will be reviewed.COVID-19
- ENROLLMENT OVERVIEW: Chicago Department of Public Health COVID-19 Vaccination Program Enrollment Overview and Planning Tips
- I-CARE ENROLLMENT: Instructions for completing COVID-19 Vaccination Program Provider Enrollment in I-CARE
- CDC FORM: CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Program Provider Agreement PDF fillable form
- EMR/HL7 Data Imports to I-CARE
- As we fully transition to new formulations of the COVID vaccine, please be sure your EMR/HL7 data import systems are coded appropriately. The new formulations have different NDCs and codes that need to be written into your EMR/HL7 to match I-CARE. Ensuring these numbers line up will allow your I-CARE inventory to deduct appropriately when vaccine is administered and entered on a patient record. Proper coding is below.
Original adult Pfizer Formula (PURPLE)
|Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine [PFR]||59267-1000-02 COVID-19 (Pfizer); PFR; MDV6; 195-pack||208||PFR|
New Pfizer Tris-Adult Formula (GRAY)
|Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (EUA labeled) COMIRNATY (BLA labeled) [PFR]||59267-1025-04 COVID-19 (Pfizer Comirnaty TRIS); PFR; MDV6; 10-pack||217||PFR|
|Pediatric ages 5-11 Formula (ORANGE)||Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (EUA labeled) COMIRNATY (BLA labeled), pediatric ages 5-11 years [PFR]||59267-1055-04 COVID-19 (Pfizer Comirnaty pediatric ages 5-11 years); PFR; MDV10; 10-pack||218||PFR|
Information Regarding COVID-19 Vaccines
For Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Information please click here.
For Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Information please click here.
For Johnson & Johnson Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine Information please click here.
For updates regarding billing in IL and for IL medicaid patients.
Preparing for the Potential Management of Anaphylaxis at COVID-19 Vaccination Sites
Pre-vaccination checklist for COVID 19 Vaccines
US COVID-19 Vaccine Product Information
COVID-19 Information for Providers
Please direct all questions to COVID19vaccine@cityofchicago.org
Please visit the Illinois Department of Public Health I-CARE website for information on enrolling a facility or individual in I-CARE: https://www.dph.illinois.gov/topics-services/prevention-wellness/immunization/icare
For Clinical Questions Or To Report Suspect Cases, Contact:
The CDPH Disease Reporting Hotline at 312-743-9000
Latest AlertsView All
Illinois Long Term Care Facilities Eligible for FREE One-Time Bulk Shipment of COVID19 Antigen TestsView Alert